Sunday, December 6, 2009

Phil Galfond Tastes SO GOOD!

First, let it be known that I am a very well-known and respected food critic.

So, this one time i was at a really fancy french restaurant and I said I wanted the best thing on the menu. And then I was blind-folded by the garcon (i'm pretty sure that's what he called himself) and spoon fed the most delicious thing I have ever put to my mouth (including _____! ) I took on bite and my tongue began dissolving because tastebuds-- when confronted with perfection -- ascend to heaven. I had to stop eating, because I needed my tongue to ask the waiter a question. I briefly passed out from pleasure. When I awoke, and the blindfold was removed, I was being fanned by the garcon and a sommelier. I panted, "what.... was... that...perfection?"

There was a brief pause, a look exchanged,

"That was Le Phil Galfond."

~fin

1 comment: